08/12/2011

last weekend at home


Today is Thurs(ohmygoshIreallyhavetopacknow)day
  • winter gear
  • snacks
  • more winter gear
  • more snacks
  • camera
  • snacks
I'm wondering now am I even allowed to bring snacks? I'll just hold up flight security and eat them there, I have serious issues with throwing out good snacks. I think instead of packing I should be wandering outside enjoying and absorbing my last three days of sunshine for a while. Perhaps some snow bank tanning? The Darkness is the only thing I'm not looking forward to. Right, more things to add to list of what to get:
  • night lights (5 to 10)
  • flashlights (1 or 2)
  • fake tan (just kidding)
  • vitamin D (lots)
  • friends
  • a life
The anticipation is killing me! I have so much to do, so many people to hug, so much to say, so little time. My attention span is that of a 3 year old child so I start packing and when I am really getting into a groove I - SQUIRREL- I need to buckle down and do this. 

Over excited! 


3 comments:

  1. Your anticipation is palpable. I'd be so anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristy, Hope you have a good time while you are there. I know you will make the best of it as you do everything in your life. You have such a positive outlook to all new things that come your way. Have a great Christmas and and even better New Year. All our best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Hope all is good there with you. Take care and try to enjoy the holidays.
    The Cyr family

    ReplyDelete

Any and all words, options, well-wishes, ill-wishes, love, hate accepted. Any feedback is appreciated :)